To become a part of the gaming industry, excel at whatever I put forth and rise above the status quo.
Platform: PC, Mac
Software: Proficient in Photoshop, Maya, Zbrush. Knowledgeable in Mudbox, After Effects, Illustrator, Unfold 3D, Roadkill, Mental Ray, Crazybump and XNormal. Basic knowledge of Flash.
3D Modeling, Texture/Lighting, Animation, basic knowledge of Matchmoving, Roto/Paint, and Matte Painting.
Fine Art (drawing, painting, sculpting), Concept Art, Graphic and Web Design. Strong sense of form and anatomy, good design skills.
Critical eye and open to suggestion/willingness to cooperate in a team environment. Extremely willing to learn/expand skills and knowledge.
- Overlook Hotel (Unreal Tournament 2004 map)
Modeler, Texture Artist, Concept Artist
- Character creation pipeline
Concept Artist, Modeler, Texture Artist
Carried numerous character and environmental designs from the concept stage to the texturing stage.
- Creature/Asset modeler for Unnamed Short Film
Concept Artist, Modeler
- Expression College for Digital Arts
Administrative Assistant (2010-present)
- Mind Control Software
Concept Artist (2010)
- Modeled the mascot for the CA Dept. of Public Health
3D Modeler (2010)
- Assistant on (educational) film shoot for the CA Dept. of Public Health
Production Assistant (2010)
- Volunteer at Lindsay Wildlife Hospital
Natural History Dept. Assistant (2010-present)
- Expression College for Digital Arts, Emeryville, CA
Bachelor of Applied Science in Animation and Visual Effects
- Lisa Cooke firstname.lastname@example.org
Producer, Illumina Story + Design
- Rodney Brett email@example.com
Modeling and TD Instructor at Expression College for Digital Arts
- Thierry DiDonna firstname.lastname@example.org
Animation Instructor at Expression College for Digital Arts, director of Unnamed Short Film project